October 18, 2014

A look using my Lorac Unzipped pallet and review!!

I LOVE THIS PALLET!  I can't get enough of this thing.  The shadows are amazing quality and blend beautifully.  I love the rose tones for fall and am planning on using this a ton.  I used the color undercover all over the lid and up to the brow bone, unconditional in the crease, and unbelievable on the lid. 
The Behind the Scenes Eye Primer that comes with this pallet is also one of the best I have ever used.  I did my makeup at 2pm and it lasted until I washed my face the next morning at 7am. (I work nights)
The rest of the face: Revlon photo ready foundation/Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara, Wet N Wild Eye Brow Kit, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallet.


You can buy your pallet at ulta like I did:
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4320067&skuId=2243980&_requestid=448726
PhotoPhoto



What you get when you purchase from Ulta for $40.00:
  • Unzipped Shimmer & Matte Eye Shadow Palette (0.39 oz.)
  • Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (0.19 oz.)








  • No comments:

    Post a Comment