September 14, 2014

Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light

I have two the these Maybelline blushes and I think they are amazing.  I love the colors because not only do they give you a great blush color but they hi-light at the same time.  They are not sparkly or glittery.  They have an amazingly sophisticated glow. 


The first color that I have is Pink Rose.  The particular blush is highly pigmented and I have to use a light hand with it.  If I don't go overboard it gives my cheeks a beautiful youthful flush with a luminosity that looks like it's coming from within.



The second color I have is Nude.  This shade is my favorite of the two.  I love it because it is such a natural blush color.  I don't have to be as careful with this once even though it is just as pigmented.  This color is just easier to work with and I feel it would be amazing on any skin tone.  It also gives that lit from within look.



Overall I think these are great and highly recommend them!!!
















You can pick these blushes up at Ulta and here is the link:


http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6340314





No comments:

Post a Comment